Friday, November 02, 2012

My Wondrous Lord,

I praise Your holy Name. You are truly a merciful Master. You extended Your hand and walked me through a treacherous situation. I can not thank You enough...ever, for the many blessings that come my way. I've grown enough to have begun to notice these blessings, from what may seem mundane  everyday affairs to the ginormous. I seek Your face in all things, all situations, with every beat of my heart, every breath I might take. And I wish to see more. I wish to understand more as well as obtaining the ability to share Your wonder with my children and theirs. Give me the strength to carry on. Give me the wisdom to know what to say and when.

I wish to be pleasing in Your sight and simply loathe the possibility that I might be an embarrassment to You Jehovah. I praise You and am so extremely grateful for the true miracle You performed for me today. I have been blessed and I am truly and exuberantly pleased.

I praise You & only You my Lord. Amen & Amen


No comments: