Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thanks & Praise


I want to shout it from the roof tops;

I give You thanks and Praise my Lord Jesus for such a beautiful Grandbaby. Jaxon is just perfect. He brings me such happiness, insurmountable joy and I am pleased and grateful!

My heavenly Father, I come before You, I bow at Your feet and I give this child to You. May all the days of his life be devoted to You. May I live long enough to bring him up in the ways of the Lord. Might I live long enough to teach him of the wondrous God that You are. Might I live to tell him that on every lonely day, he need only to seek Your Face, my Lord.

My Sweet Sweet Jesus, please rain down Your blessings upon this child. Guard him against that which is evil. Place Your Angels around him. He is special is he not, my Lord? Somehow I see and feel this and I am so truly happy.

As well, I come before you as there is no other God before You, my great and gracious King. I present him to you, I give him back to you and ask for your stamp of approval. Keep him safe, I pray, just as I pray for my other children and grandchildren.

In addition, my wonderful Lord, I'll ask you to heal Jaxon's little bum as it is raw and we've done everything to heal his diaper rash. He is such a precious child and yet he cries out in such pain from this wound. You have dominion over all things, even this and I beg you for your favor for this lil' one. I beg you to heal him as I know You can and will, if You so choose. I come before You now and ask in Jesus name for divine intervention on his behalf. You are The Great Physician and I humbly ask You to forgive our sins, wipe the slate clean, know that we are trying and we believe only in You as there is no greater God.

Please hear my prayers and my words of thanks. I am truly, truly grateful. I ask all this is the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen

No comments: