Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Prayer

Heavenly Father, I need your assistance badly. I can hardly breathe from the fear. Calm my storms, hear my prayer. I go through all of this at least once a month. It's way too much.

Give me the words and strength to conquer this. Give me the support I so badly need.I know that you are my only hope in this trying time. It is you that I lean upon. It is you, my Lord, that I pray to and rely upon. It is you, I believe that will answer my prayers and come to my aid.

All walls are pressing in. They all rely upon me to be their strength when I can hardly stand on my own. Allow me to be strong to give "Your Words" and not my own. Allow me to begin to lead and heal this family, with your help.

I praise you heavenly Father. I give you thanks and praise. I worship your holy name and I know that my fear is not from you. I ask you to repel it and to sooth my aching mind, body and spirt. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen

No comments: