Monday, November 24, 2008

My Prayer



My Lord, I am grateful that they finally listened to me. This pain consumes me and having the meds to help me is primary. Please Lord, take this problem with filling the meds and handle it as I know only you can. I imagine it will certainly make me appreciate them. Right now I am chomping at the bit with worry over this. You are The Great Physician and I know you run that office. Cut through this red tape my Lord. I come to you sweet Jesus and I ask for you help. Forgive my sin and help me. Who might I turn to? You are my God, the King of Kings, my heavenly Father. Take my hand and tell me it will be alright. I feel like I've done something wrong. I feel like a junkie and I don't like it. Take this shame from me, please and help me Lord, please, I beg you? I praise Your Holy Name. Amen

No comments: