Friday, August 15, 2008

My Prayer


My Lord and Master, forgive my sins and allow me to sit at your feet once again. I pray for your blessings, I pray that you will watch over my children and grandchildren. Lord, I ask that you heal Austen. See my Lord, I believe that You and only You might heal Austen and diminish his suffering. If you choose to sweet Jesus, you might breathe life into their lungs, both Austen as well as Kassandra and take away all that scar tissue. Please minimize their suffering. I pray for your mercy, my Lord. I was too sick to see the err of my ways. I ask for forgiveness. I ask for guidance and if You could hold my hand and walk me down the path which you choose for me. I want you to smile down upon me and mine. Never leave me my Lord. Have grace and mercy upon me all the days of my life. Heavenly Father, allow me enough time to right some of this wrong. I ask all this in Jesus' Name. Amen

2 comments:

Doug and Lori said...

Babz- how are you? Thinking about you my friend!
Love,
Lori

Babz said...

Hi Lori, I hope you two are well. You know I really do appreciate you stopping by now and again...I feel the love. God bless ya Sister and may He show you the rode, the path to wisdom, the smoothest path with blessings abound.

Big Hugz