Thursday, November 15, 2007

Get me through this, my Lord. I'm wandering aimlessly, in the dark. I need your mercy and grace. I need your forgiveness. I need your help. I want to walk in the light again, my Lord. I did not ask for this lot in life and I did not ask for this pain. Help me deal, take away this sickness, please my Lord. I want to smile again. I want to laugh and find joy when I wake up. My days are so dark and filled with despair. I don't feel any end to all this. Please, I beg you, sweet Jesus, to shine down upon me. Please?

The days of my youth are spent, gone. Now, I feel like a hull, a shell, nothing and it is only you, whom I may turn to. You are my Lord and Master, I know only to come to you. Without you and your love Lord, it is nothing but desolation. Please come to my assistance. Pull me from this pit, it is so dark and dank. Heavenly Father, I do not deserve your attention but I call upon you, once again. Please honor my prayers to you. Please hear my words and render assistance.

I am beyond ashamed. I am beyond sinful and I ask for your forgiveness. Please show me the way, the path I am to walk. open the doors you want me to walk through. Shine upon me and show me the way. I am stumbling and scared. I beg you, my Father, do not turn away. I cry out to you for your favor. Please hear my cries.

Bless my children and keep them safe. Bless me and mine and my grandchildren. Save my family and do not let the adversary win. I beg you, my Lord. Bring back the joy, that has so long ago been stolen from me.

I praise your Holy Name and I ask all this in Jesus' Name. Amen

4 comments:

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Hi Sweet Babz. I am praying along side you my friend.

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Babz, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving yesterday!

Babz said...

King's Shepherd, I told my sister about this awful addiction, I'm struggling with, over Thanksgiving. I've been addicted to pain pills and I was so sick. I'm still struggling. I appreciate you coming here and I ask for your continued prayers. I am really going through it.
God bless you, my Sister!

Hugz,

Babz

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Hey babz, I am just now seeing this! Oh friend, I will definitely be praying. I know pain pills can be so addictive. My dad struggled with this for a while himself. Thanks for telling me! I care!