Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My Prayer

My Lord, I have fallen. Help me up, help me out. Please feel my pain here. You know my heart and I've only always wanted to be a good daughter. Why am I tested so? I think I failed the test, is there no redemption?

Please do not leave me here. Walk me through this, I beg you. I can not do this alone. I shout it to the roof tops that you are my Lord and Master, the King of all Kings. There is no other God before you. Hand down your wisdom. Give me strength. Allow me to walk in your light and show me the way.

I have no more tears, they are dried by the flames of this hell. Lord, there must be a reason, for all this. You know that reason and hopefully, one day, I too will understand what it is, you are teaching me. Until then, please help me understand, why I must endure all this.

I am grateful, for many things. My children have been watched over by your Angels and I am more than thankful. They have forgiving souls and they have shown even me forgiveness. What a wonderful thing, that they have turned out to be good people. No they are not worldly successful but they are basically good and caring people. I could not ask for more. I am grateful.

My Lord, show me the way. I walk in the dark and need your light lest I stumble. I praise Your holy Name. Praise You my Lord, praise You. Amen

6 comments:

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Hi my friend! It is so good to hear from you. I have been worried about you.
I can hear your pain and anguish as you called out to our Lord in your prayer. My heart hurts for you, just as I know our Lord's does.
Babz, may you be encouraged that even when you have fallen, He doesn't look at you and shake His finger. He looks down and sees the blood of Christ that has washed you clean and made you His dearly beloved daughter.
Thinking about you tonight with a prayerful heart for you.
Love,
Lori

Babz said...

King's Shepherd, I really needed to hear that. It's 1:45am, I can't sleep, my brain is on auto-pilot and was filled with turmoil. Somehow, what you've written comforts me. May God bless you as you've blessed me. You are a good friend and I don't take that lightly.

Big Love!

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Babz, I sure hope that the Lord has continued to comfort you this week. I am so sorry that you have been so filled with turmoil. Thinking of you friend!

Babz said...

King's Shepherd, it's bad and I do appreciate your prayers. Thank You!

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Sweet Babz,
I just prayed for you my friend. I am sorry for what you are going through. Even when it is so hard that you want to give up, rest assured that our heavenly Father will never give up on you. Never.
I will continue praying for you Babz. I care!
-Lori

Babz said...

Lori, it is more than kind of you to come here and show support through your prayers. Yes, I do desperately need them and am so grateful for your words and prayer. May God bless you for your kindness!

Hugz