Friday, October 26, 2007

Blind Faith


I've seen too much darkness, my Lord. I ask to walk in your light. I am so grateful for even the smallest things. So many things could have gone wrong but you choose to show mercy and protect me. For this and so many things, I am grateful. Yes Lord, it is very dark, as of late and I do not like it. I do not like my thought train or the negative feelings that come with it. Heavenly Father, it is you that I come to. There is no other God and it is you, I ask to hold my hand and lead me. Allow me to have that blind faith. Allow me to trust that everything will be alright. Lord, I know that you have a hand in all things good. I ask that you pull me from this pit of despair. Only you can do this, my Lord.

I want to be pleasing in your sight. I want you to be happy with me and say I am a good daughter. But I have not been and although I know I have choices, in all things, I feel forced. Lord, reveal the answers and walk me down the path which is pleasing to you. Heal me Lord and if you choose not to heal me, let it be to glorify your name. All these things, I ask, in Jesus Name. Amen

4 comments:

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Babz,
just thinking about you on this Friday night! How are you?
Love,
Lori

Babz said...

Lori, so kind of you to inquire. I've been so sick. I've done this to myself and must suffer in silence, in my shame. It's bad. Bad enough I'd thought of ending it. Yes, that bad. Pray for me, my friend, please? I do so appreciate your friendship and especially your prayers.

Hugz

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Babz, I am so glad you did not end it! May Christ give you strength and may He encourage your heart. You are a part of the body of Christ and we need you! I just prayed for you my friend.
Love,
Lori

Babz said...

Lori, Such a good friend, thank you again and I mean that.