Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Prayer

Heavenly Father, you have kept me from harm, from falling back completely. Please help me today. Warm her heart and let her hear, please. Ask and you shall receive and I am asking for your help, in this matter.
I am quite lost, my Lord. My days are full of pushing the days along. I want the patience, I so desperately need, to fulfill my job and take care of my nephew. I need joy again, in my heart. But Lord, right now, it is filled with pain and painful thoughts.
I have waited patiently, well sometimes, as a brat child. But my Lord, I do so want to be pleasing in your eye. Please help me today and get me through this time. I praise Your Holy Name. Amen

4 comments:

THE KING'S SHEPHERDS... said...

Father, I pray that You would give Babz joy in all of the everyday things she is doing that you have called her to. I pray that You would encourage her with the fact that everything she does during the day has purpose. Even doing the dishes can be glorifying to you. I pray that You would give her the patience she is asking for as she takes care of her nephew. I pray that You would help her to see her nephew through Your eyes as someone You love dearly. I pray that You would help her to love him with Your love. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit that enables us to love others well. Thanks for Babz Lord and her desire for You. Continue to encourage her Lord! In Jesus name, amen.

Babz said...

King's Shepherds, you are truly a blessing. Your prayer has been instrumental, even if only to make me feel someone cares enough to pray. That is indeed a blessing in itself. You see? May blessings come your way and may God continue to give you wisdom. May he continue to utilize you, uplift you and may the Angels keep you and yours, safe from this world. Thanks my friend and I mean that, so very much.

THE KING'S SHEPHERDS... said...

Babz,
Thank you for your encouraging words and prayer! I hope that you have had a good Sunday.
Love,
Lori

Babz said...

King's Shepherd, I thank you too for just caring enough to stop and visit. I pray you'll have a good week. This week coming will be a bit trying and I have a bit of anxiety. I'll pray for you, you pray for me, right? Thanks friend! Big Hugs!