Monday, May 07, 2007

My Prayer


Life is not easy. It never has been. I pray that in my later years, I can rest. I am tired. I know it could be worse, I have seen it. I pray for this book. Heavenly Father, please guide my decisions. Let this provide my way. Let it be written to help, not hinder. Lord, help me keep my big mouth shut, words can harm more than a slice with a knife. Sweet Jesus, I thank you for all you have brought me through. You were there, even when I didn't deserve it. You held my hand and walked me through the flames. I could not see that I would be better for it but I am grateful and now I want to rest a bit. I praise you my Lord and Master. There is no other God, I come to you for my shelter and my answers. Please watch over my family, my children and theirs. Allow Kassandra to breathe. With this cold, settled into my chest, I get a glimpse into her world and I can't imagine what it is to live your life with Cystic Fibrosis. To struggle for ever breath. Bless her Lord and honor my requests to clean out all that garbage in her system. No one else can do this but you my Lord. I can go to no one else but you and I ask you to have mercy on my grandbaby. I ask all this in Jesus name. Amen

3 comments:

Kreshnik Knight said...

Hi Babs,
I'll be Praying for you also along with others I have asked.
Best Wishes
Terry

This is a link to my daughter's and son-in-laws website.

http://www.thekingsshepherd.org/index.html

~Babsbitchin~ said...

kreshnik knight, how very kind of you. I am grateful for people, as yourself, who still care enough to allow a prayer to pass through their lips, for someone other than themselves. Thank you!

The King's Shepherds said...

Father God,
Thank You for Babs and her precious little grandchild, Kassandra. I too lift this precious little one up to You. Father, I pray that you would heal her. Lord, I don't even know this child and yet my heart is hurting for her. That makes me think of You because You do know her...You know her better than any of us. You hurt for her more than we could ever even imagine. Thank You Lord that You care so deeply about her. I pray that You would comfort her parents, Babs, and anyone else that loves her. I am so grateful Lord that You are completely good and that You are in complete control. Help us to continue to trust in You always even when our circumstances are more painful than we feel like we can bear. In Jesus name, Amen