Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Encouraging Words


♥´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·' ¤~ {"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.}¤~ ♥


I've been having a hard time. My thoughts are jumbled and I'm bitter. I feel my sarcastic side is flared. I feel crass and nasty, questioning all things. I do so not want to feel this way. I pray for you protection, my Lord and I ask you to guide me through this. Amen

7 comments:

The King's Shepherds said...

I love your honesty in prayer, Babs. It definitely makes me think of David in the Psalms and how he cried out to the Lord.

Babs said...

Lori, I live in Psalms, it calms my spirit and feeds my soul. I try, if nothing else, to read at least one Psalm, every night before I go to bed. It's like a snack to tide me over and ward off the demons, the nightmares, I was tormented with. I pray, you continue to grow in wisdom. I can already see you are blessed.

The King's Shepherds said...

Babs...I too love the Psalms and am often drawn to them. I am so sorry for your nightmares!

Babz said...

Lori, the nightmares are not there, if I take my medicine; The Word

Thanks dear, you are my inspiration!
Big Hugs!

The King's Shepherds said...

Thanks for your sweet words Babs! I read out of the Psalms last night after talking with you. :)
I wanted you to know too that hubby and I prayed for you before we went to bed.
Love,
Lori

Babz said...

Lori, you are such a wonderful soul. I have such an appreciation for you and your husband. Maybe, one day, we will sit down and have tea and enjoy a good moment, together. In turn, I pray that you never lose your faith, even through the trials and tribulations in life, you will always call upon the Father. may He be gentle on you, as His daughter.

The King's Shepherds said...

Thanks Babs! Spending some nice moments together would be wonderful! :)
Thank you for your prayers! I prayed for you again last night as I layed my head on my pillow. :)