Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Prayer

Lord, I am your daughter and it is you I come to, with my prayer. You are my shepard and my refuge. I ask for your protection, as the wolf is breathing down my neck. I am strong but not strong enough to fight this battle by myself. You know my heart, hear my cries, for your Angels to be placed around, me and mine. Heavenly Father, I know that it was You that saved my life and it was for a reason. I ask that you protect that life and that of my children and theirs. I have no other God, you are my Master. This is such a rough time but I know it was You, that held my hand and guided me through the fires of hell. When I was too weak to walk, you carried me, when I was too sick to move, You stirred me and gave me the strength to get up. I am so grateful that you chose me to learn all of this. Before I thought you were not there. But I know now that You were always there. I now realize that, "An untrained, undisciplined child, is an orphan." You allowed me to go through all that to teach me. Give me courage and strength. Give me the words and wisdom of the ages. Protect Your investment in me, Lord. I praise Your Holy Name, My Lord, My God. Help me, I ask all this...
in Jesus/Yeshua's name. Amen

No comments: