Monday, January 15, 2007


For those of you that prayed for my neice, I thank you. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in intercession, too. Maybe she did have Menegitis but the prayers were heard. Am I a fool of a woman or a woman of faith. I'll stick with the latter. God is good, he lights my way. Most of all, I know he forgives me of all my transgressions, which are often too numerous to count.



I firmly believe in the power of prayer. So, I am asking you, my friends and any one that may stumble across this page, for your prayers. My sister just called to tell me that our brothers daughter, Emily, possibly has Menegitis. This situation calls for drastic measure and sure footed prayer. My nephew, Ryan, that same sisters son, had Menegitis a few years ago and it nearly killed him. Emily is such a little girl, yet so mature for her 6 years. With her dark hair and petite frame, she is a little munchkin. Beyond precious, with a precocious edge, she is a personality all her own. My friends, again I ask you for your prayers. I believe God hears our prayers and within the realm of Divine Intervention, Emily will be just fine. May this glorify His Holy Name

2 comments:

Miranda said...

She'll be in my prayers. I believe in the power of prayer. Plus Im sure she has alot of angels looking over her too.

Babsbitchin said...

Miranda, I came here to update the page. I appreciate your prayers and guess what...she has a bad case of the flu. Thank God,huh? Thanks again my friend, I too believe in the power of prayer!
Hugs!!!