Monday, November 06, 2006

I BELIEVE

Heavenly Father, I come before you and ask for forgiveness. I ask for a miracle, not a small one but one of great proportion. My granddaughter, Kassandra has Cystic Fibrosis. She is 8 years old and I've not seen her since she was a baby. I've not seen her because her Mother wants nothing to do with me because of my past behavior with my addiction. I can't blame her but I have been clean since the baby was born. I quit heroin about two weeks before Kassandra's birth.
You are the Great Physician, my Lord. I believe you will heal her, if you choose. May it glorify your Holy Name. My Savior, when I have a hard time breathing, as I often do, I am always reminded of Kassandra and how hard it must be for her. Ease her suffering. Clear out her lungs and all that mucous in her system. She does not deserve to be punished for the sins of the Father or the Mother or even me. She was just a little baby gasping for air. Please my Lord, deliver her from all these symptoms. I believe if you choose to do this, it will be, in the blink of an eye. I ask all this in Jesus/Yeshua's name. Praise you Lord!

8 comments:

Dirk_Star said...

I look at the glass and say, "Hey, the bartender short-shoted me!"

Rhonda said...

I pray that your daughter forgives you and that your grand daughter is healed and peace fills all of your hearts.

Miranda said...

I too pray that Kassandra gets better. I pray that her mother comes around and realizes you are a good person, that lost your way for a bit, but you're on the right track now. *BIG HUGS*

Babsbitchin said...

dirk_star, I do believe those exact words have bellowed from these lips before, hahaha!

Babsbitchin said...

rhonda, that is certainly more than kind. It is my ex-daughter-in-law and I can only hope that I will live long enough to see my granddaughter and know she is fine. It is the most frustrating thing in the world to know she is sick and I can't even be there to stroke her brow and let her know I have such love for her. I thank you for your comment and your prayers. I do believe that two or more that agree, well we just might see some real action. God is awesome, eh?

Babsbitchin said...

Miranda, you're always here for me, a true friend. Do not think I overlook this or your unconditional friendship.Thank you for your prayers. May He bless you too!

Lil said...

Because I am a believer I will pray for you today.

Babsbitchin said...

Li, I need that more than ever. You just don't know. It's a constant spiritual warare for me. But I am a warrior and a daughter of God. I will prevail and with your prayers, it may be easier. Thank you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!
(((HUGS)))