Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My son Waylon is doing very well. Thank you Lord. Waylon has led a rough life and not had a real break all along. Some of it he brought on himself, he gets that from me. Some was slung at him, the cards he was dealt. So, I welcome and am grateful for the blessings he has received. I think God had his hand upon him and he's learned from a lot of it. It has shaped him into the man he is today.
You may remember he was stuck in Georgia, had been having seizures, had no money or food.
I cried out from the depths of my soul and The Heavenly Father heard me. Waylon is now in Iowa, got a good job on day two, has not had a seizure since, has an apartment and all is well in his world. I could not ask for more.
Lord, I am so grateful and I feel these blessings. It was no coincidence but all within your realm of miracles and blessings. I know this and I thank you. You are truly an Awesome God!

No comments: