Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HALLOWEEN IS TRULY SCARY

We play with Halloween and Satan. He is not a harmless Boogieman, he is very real...

It occurred to me, as I watched the history of Satan / HaSatan, on the History Channel, that my life, my quest, my destiny was much like Job from the Bible. Ever had one of those,"Ah Ha," moments? This was one of them for me.

As a child, I was extremely religious. As a child, I was extremely aggravated by Satan. I developed a criminal mind at a very young age. I do believe I was always mature for my age but I was diabolical and used my intelligence for the wrong side. Thank you Satan for trying to ruin my life, you almost succeeded.

Satan was in my life from the gate. He planted people and situations in my life, all along. The police even told me, upon my arrest, that what I'd done was extremely intricate and intelligent. The DEA offered me time off of my sentence, if I told them how I did things. They said if I'd used my "smarts for good, I could be a rocket scientist." I'm not glorifying what I did, don't get me wrong, I am simply pointing out just how powerful Satan is.

There was a time in my life that I even wanted to be a nun. Not realizing the power of Satan in my life, when I could no longer be a "good girl" and please my family and believe me I tried, I chose to be "really good at being bad." I was a true professional at that. Satan aided and abetted me the whole time. He gave me ideas and I did things most people would never dream of doing, much less a woman. I had no fear and what little fear I had, I would face head on, except the one thing I feared the most; God. I ran as hard and as fast as I could from God in my head. I tried my very best to shut up my spirit/conscience and often succeeded. Drugs were real good at shutting it up, along with emotional and physical pain. I became an addict with the very best of them. Heroin is the word, the name that calls me and haunts me everyday.

He lied, cheated and stole from me. Satan did his very best to kill me. I have Hep C and he's already taken my husband from me due to Hep C. He'd love nothing more than for me to sidle up to him and take that backwards step, into addiction, into the abyss that exists for some of us.

But guess what Satan? I am onto you. I am a Warrior and I can smell you when you come into the room. Be gone from me and my family in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Yes, I will praise his name all the days of my life. I will utter His name, Yeshua upon my dieing breath. You have lost, move on!

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Amen! You tell him!

BTW...what happened to your other blog?

Babsbitchin said...

Miranda, giving back the hell, he can have it,ha!!
I answered you on Medical Ink about my blog. I deleted it and it feels like a huge grotesque weight is off my shoulders. I can't explain it but I will try to concentrate on real people, not the fake wanna be intellectuals. On that note, let me make it clear that I want to be more humble and do not claim to be brilliant. But false pride and self-righteous behavior really pulls at me and causes me to want to be arrogant in return. I want to tell them all just how it is but it is better for me to just back out semi-gracefully. I just couldn't take it any more.

Miranda said...

Help!?!?! Remember when your blog was went all white? Mine is doing that now, and all I get is a the word "Done" on the bottom. Do you remember what you did to fix that? Or have any idea how I can fix this? Sorry about asking on here, but I cant email the question from work. thanks. (Feel free to delete this after if you want)

Babsbitchin said...

Miranda, did you work in the template before it happened? If not, do you have a back up pf your template? If not, you may have to write blogger support. Email me when you get home and I'll send you the email addy of blogger as it's really hard to find. I'll check out your blog right now and see if I can see it, ok?

Babsbitchin said...

Yours is doing exactly what my first one did. I had almost a year of stuff on mine and one day that's what it looked like. Email me when you get home and answer my questions, ok?
Did you try to republish it? Is there only half the script code on your template? Blogger may have done it. OK, 1st question, were you in your template recently?

Miranda said...

Thanks for all your help, yeah I republished, and tried everything. I finally ended up just deleting it, and copying what I had onto a new one. Its all good for now. Thanks a bunch! *HUGS*

xmichra said...

hey girl, where is your regular blog?? Cyber space screwin' you over again????