Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A SIMPLE PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO'VE LOST













Just close you're eyes and open your heart
  • and feel you're worries and cares depart
  • just yeild yourself to the father above
  • and let him hold you secure in his love
  • For life on earth grows more involved
  • with endless problems that cant be solved
  • But God only asks us to do our best
  • then he will take over and finish the rest
  • So when you are tired,discouraged and blue
  • there is always one door that is open to you
  • And that is the door to the house of prayer
  • you'll find God waiting to meet you there
  • and the house of prayer is no further away
  • than the quiet spot where you kneel and pray
  • For the heart is a temple when God is there
  • as we place ourselves in his loving care
  • And he hears every prayer and answers each one
  • When we pray in his name thy will be done
  • The burdens that seem to heavy to bear
  • are lifted away on the wings of a prayer.

(Courtesy of Brandilynn)

8 comments:

Miranda said...

I like that, nice comforting words.

Anonymous said...

oh i do wish.

Babsbitchin said...

miranda, yes, they are comforting. They were posted for a fellow that was killed recently. He would have celebrated his 1st anniversary a couple of weeks ago.

Babsbitchin said...

shane, Me too!Sweet words in a bad world, you know?

Anonymous said...

Hi Babs,

Hope you are doing well today. :)

I want to ask you a question since you have lived in the area of Lockport, right? If I am wrong, never mind. What I want to know is, do you know anything about a woman named Beth Eubank? She is the Mother of Melinda Duckett who offed herself recently down in Florida.

Melinda's Mother was very strange, to say the least, and wondering if you knew anything about her. She runs a day care out of her home.

Thanks...Babs. Take Good care!!

Will be back later to check. Hope I have the right blog and you are still checking.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm..no response...Where you at Babs?

I need your help, do you know or know anyone that knows Beth Eubank from Lockport? Thanks.

Babsbitchin said...

Anonymous, Normally, I get an email when I get a comment. I got one for your second comment, just now but not before. I apologize for not responding to you before now.
I never lived in Lockport but further south in Jamestown. But for some reason, that name seems very familiar.If I can remember why, I'll let you know. Lockport is closer to Buffalo and although I was in Buffalo, probably 2-3 times a week, I didn't know anyone, that I know of, in Lockport.
I wrote about that Melinda Duckett fiasco on my Medical Ink blog, about the third post down. I watched as that Talk Show host ridiculed that Mother and badgered her. I've not seen anymore about it but if the mother was innocent, I hope that Nancy Glass? rots for doing that to her on live TV.
Sorry that I don't know them and can't help you. I don't live in that area anymore and have not for 8 years now.
Please stay in touch and you're always welcome here. Thanks and hopefully, I'll reply quicker next time. Take care!

Babsbitchin said...

Anonymour, my son still lives up there, when I speak to him, I'll ask him if he knows the name. If you've not seen the whole article on how that was handled on TV, you can go to my link here;
http://medicalink.blogspot.com/