Sunday, May 07, 2006

Take the sins of the father off my babies!!


Lord, time's ticking on my life. I need to get my house in order. I have my convictions, this is my last hoorah. Heavenly Father, I ask you to help my children. They are the way they are because of me. I ask your forgiveness, again and again, and for this burden to be lifted. They are what they are because of what I put them through, because they did without love and affection sometimes, not out of choice but out of fear. You know this Lord. I did not know I had choices then, but I do now. My free will asks you to right this wrong I have done to these children, they do not deserve the lives they are leading. Let the sins of the father not be visited on them any longer, in Jesus name I ask you. Let the curse be gone, let their lineage be blessed, let the chain of hell, that they've lived, stop here. I believe in prayer and I believe in Divine Intervention, Lord. I believe in you enough that I will lay my very life down now, would I die for you now...Yes! If asked I will lay my life and let it be known that if you could stop my heart and send me to hell for the retribution of my children, then stop my heart cause it is barely beating this is so very painful. Yes, Lord I was so proud I did not cry and I did not cry out to you, but I am now. Please bless my children, please let them know some happiness in their lives, as they've known very little. Heavenly Father, please hear my prayers. I cry from the depths of my very soul to you right now, Sweet Jesus, please hear me. Let me rest Lord. Give me wisdom, give me strength and before I die, give me the knowledge that my babies will be alright. I want them to know you, My Lord. I want them to have what I have, a guiding force, a beacon in the night, never alone, take my hand and lead me to the right path. I will listen to you my Lord, I will not continue to ignore or give you lip service. I stand before you a hopeless sinner, please forgive me and my children and theirs. I ask all this in Jesus's name. Amen and Amen

No comments: