Saturday, May 27, 2006

HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT,LITERALLY!!

Sometimes the real things we need to be grateful are right in front of us. They often, "Hide in plain sight." One example, for me, is my glasses. I was able to buy these glasses with a healthy tax check I got back in 2000. I got them in February and they have been to jail, prison, half-way house, work and they made it through, even up to this very minute. I have very poor vision and hope God sees fit to bless me with a new pair. But I must say that is a miracle in itself and I am grateful. What are you grateful for??

4 comments:

shane said...

hi, it was good to hear from you. i am greatful for the strength the Lord has provided for me to meet my health challenges. big ups to him for that.

Laclos said...

Sadly I should be grateful for more than I'm aware of and am preoccupied with what I have lost rather than what I have gained. :-(

Babsbitchin said...

blatfest, it's good to hear from you too. Hopefully somehow(audiopost) we can hear you play guitar,eh??

Babsbitchin said...

laclos, I understand completely. I've lost everything so many times. I got it by ill gain I lost by worse. I've had so much taken from me, especially when I went to prison that I was taught how to appreciate the little things, gadgets and stuff you'd never dream of unless you've been stripped clean of all but your soul. Everyday, make a practice to notice something you assume is owed to you when you are owed nothing. Good to hear from you my friend!!