Saturday, May 06, 2006

~ Chuck The Blogster ~

MY FRIEND CHUCK, MY INSPIRATION!!

~ Chuck The Blogster ~
This Lord, is someone whom I am grateful for. I ask you to lay your hand upon him and his situation. Lord, my King of Kings, you have the power to do all things and I ask that you see fit to bless this man...if only to ease his pain and worry.
Yeshua Ha' Machiah, I worship no other God, there is no other God and that is why I come to you, the Great Physician and Great Counselor and I humbly ask you to place your hand upon this man. He has been an inspiration to me, as well as others. We both teeter through this life but we know who our God is and will shout it from the rooftops, unashamed. Heavenly Father, I ask all this in Yeshua's name, may it be so. Amen and Amen!!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Some days are good ones, this just happens to be one of those days. Thanks Barbara Jean.

Babsbitchin said...

You are truly welcome Chuck!