Thursday, April 06, 2006

SO YOU'VE SUFFERED...

PSALM 90:15

So, you've suffered. We all suffer. I questioned my faith in an unusual way today. I cried out,"so what's the point in having faith, if your prayers don't get answered and why have faith if bad things keep happening. I mean after all you tend to get fed up after a while and begin to think, ok where is my God? Sometimes, I stomp my boots like an ungrateful child and that's exactly what I did today. I could hear a mocking voice in my head, "So, you have faith but what for?" I heard it over and over. Then, I realized it wasn't my voice, the voice I hear in my head, nor was it the Spirit. This awareness comes from a learned experiance with the Lord of Lies, Satan. The good part is, although it took me a minute, I realized that it was in fact Satan trying his damnedest to discourage me. So, what am I grateful for today? I'm grateful that I am able to tell that voice IS Satan and I can tell him to go back where he belongs. What are you grateful for?

5 comments:

BarefootKangaroo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Continue to dominate!

Chuck said...

Babs my new friend, you're killing me. I am speechless at the diversity of your ways of thinking and your interests. I will continue to read. Thank you.

Babsbitchin said...

oh cuck my dear, I walk a fine line between good and evil every day. My only advantage...I'm aware!

Babsbitchin said...

barefootkangaroo, your blog is really good. I'll be visiting!

Babsbitchin said...

Oh and CHUCK, I can't spell either!