Thursday, December 01, 2005

JUST SO MUCH


I have just so much to be thankful for, I really do.The thing I realized is that I'm not thankful enough sometimes. As I lay in bed last night I was saying a quick prayer for the safety of my children, when it occurred to me that God has graced me with such good fortune when it comes to my children. I often think we take some things for granted and I wanted to simply say that I thank God for my children's health through all these years. My son's, Lee 29, William 26, Waylon 24, have for the most part, been very healthy. I've seen mother's who suffer with a child stricken with cancer or a serious ailment and God has chosen to bless me in this aspect of my life. None of my children have ever been seriously ill. Thank you Lord of Lords, King of Kings for the riches you have bestowed upon me.WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR?

No comments: