Thursday, December 01, 2005

GRATEFUL I WENT TO PRISON?




CAN I FIND A WAY TO BE GRATEFUL THAT I WENT TO PRISON? IT WASN'T EASY AT FIRST BUT I FOUND IT AND EVEN MORE SO IN RETROSPECT. AS I LOOK BACK ON MY STAY IN A STATE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY I SEE SO MUCH BLESSING. PRISON KEPT ME AWAY FROM HEROIN MY FIRST LOVE. PRISON ALLOWED ME TO GET CLOSER TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER. PRISON GAVE ME A BETTER WORK ETHIC. PRISON HELPED ME GET INTERFERON TREATMENT FOR HEP C. PRISON TAUGHT ME JUST HOW REAL EVIL IS BUT JUST HOW GOOD GOD CAN BE TO THOSE WHO LISTEN WHEN HE SPEAKS. AND YOU HAVE TO LISTEN AND NOT BE TUNED OUT BY THE NOISE OF LIFE AND WORLDLY THINGS. PRISON ALLOWED ME TO GET TREATMENT FOR MY VERY SERIOUS MENTAL CONDITIONS. PRISON ALLOWED ME THE MEDICATION TO TREAT MY DISORDERS FOR BATTERED WOMEN'S SYNDROME AND POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER. IT TAUGHT ME HOW TO RELY ON GOD FOR STRENGTH. PRISON FINANCED 6 MONTHS OF INTENSIVE, IN HOUSE BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATOIN IN A TREATMENT SETTING. IT GAVE ME ALL THIS AND MORE. WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR?

No comments: